We feel strongly that your personal data should only be seen by you, unless you choose to share it with others. We will never sell, rent, license or exchange personally identifiable data with a third party without your permission. No personal data or information will be shared with advertisers or partners without your permission.
- WHAT ARE COOKIES
2.1. Cookies are small text files, which are embedded in on your computer’s hard drive through your browser. They are often used as a mechanism for websites to memorize useful information, such as your login information, and to facilitate convenience of surfing through the website. Our cookies cannot identify you personally.
- HOW DO WE USE THE COOKIES
3.1. Several types of cookies are used on the website for various purposes:
3.2. Essential cookies: The cookies are used to ensure operation of the Website, inter alia, to allow you to use our services and to connect to your account. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure operation of the Website and provide services to you. The essential cookies are stored until you close your browser, i.e., until the end of the session.
3.3. Analytical/performance cookies: The cookies allow us to recognize and quantify the number of visitors of the Website and see how these visitors navigate the Website. The legal grounds for use of these cookies are our legitimate interest to improve performance of our Website, for example, by ensuring a search option. The analytical/performance cookies are stored on your device permanently.
3.4. Functional cookies: The cookies allow the Website to remember the settings you selected and your preferences that facilitate more convenient use of the Website, for example, if you wish to remain logged in on the Website. These cookies are used based on our legitimate interest to ensure, improve and make the use of the Website more convenient. The functional cookies are stored on your device permanently.
3.5. Targeting/advertising cookies: The cookies are used to record your visit to the Website, the websites and links you have used, for the purpose to offer and render our or our business partners’ products and services according to your interests. These cookies are used based on your consent. By visiting the Website and using the services provided by us you agree that the targeting/advertising cookies are used. The targeting/advertising cookies will be stored until you delete cookies from your browser.
3.6. The cookies are processed and received by us and our business partners who ensure operation of the Website, compile and analyse your activities on the Website. Cookie information is not transferred outside the European Union and EEA.
- HOW TO RESTRICT AND ERASE COOKIES
4.1. If you wish to restrict, block or erase the cookies, such option is ensured upon changing settings of the browser you use. You cannot opt-out of use of the essential and functional cookies, because without them it is not possible to ensure the functionality of the Website. You cannot opt-out of use of the analytical cookies either because they are necessary for us to improve the performance of the Website.
4.2. We use the services of Google Analytics. You can opt-out from the use thereof by downloading and installing the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on tool.
4.3. For further information about cookies and inquiries as to how to manage them please read here www.aboutcookies.org.
- Privacy Statement. PURE WHITE operates this Website. All references to “we”, “us”, „our”, “this Website” or “this site” shall be construed to mean PURE WHITE. We regard the privacy and security of user information as a critical component of the services that we offer to our users. The following information explains our information gathering and dissemination practices.
- Registration Data. We reserve the right to require you to register to receive certain benefits or services and to provide certain registration data including your name, adress, and email address (“Registration Data”).
- Use of Registration Data; Opt-Out And Discontinue For Emails. We reserve the right to use Registration Data to tailor our site to your particular needs. We also reserve the right to use Registration Data to send you emails specific to the Website and required for the normal functioning of the Website, plus additional emails, subject to your right to opt-out and discontinue such emails. We reserve the right to use demographic and profile information to tailor your experience at our Website, showing you the content that we think you might be interested in as well as displaying the content according to your preferences.
- Security. Information collected by this Website is stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our employees are required by us to maintain and uphold your privacy and security and are aware of our privacy and security policies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, a nd you do so at your own risk.
- Update/Edit. Registered users may update or edit their account and personal information previously entered by following these instructions: log in, click on the link “Modify Profile”; then view and modify your personal data per the instructions provided on the linked page.
Pure White Cosmetics (T.B.G. Hungary Ltd.)
1 Szent Istvan street 2120 Dunakeszi, Hungary